- Play! Play! Play! – After spending the entire year studying and doing homework, now is the time that your kids can relax and enjoy themselves as a kid should. The cruise experience is designed to engage the kids in different activities every day. It’s a new adventure or a new sport every day. It’s better to enroll your child in a kid’s program that will consist of a schedule of activities throughout the trip. They might be swimming in a pool in the morning and playing basketball in the evening. There is no room for boredom.
- New friends – The cruising experience not only gives your child an opportunity to learn new things and be a part of different activities but they get to make new friends as well. Meeting new people helps your kids develop social skills and how to bond with new people and get to know them.
- Sight-Seeing -The entire cruising experience revolves around the idea of a ship and a new destination. Everyone gets bored of visiting the same mall or playing in the same football ground; even grownups need a different air to breathe from time to time. Kids associate cruise with an adventure which is exactly what they have grown up on while listening to fairytales. The new destination and the view from the deck help them connect with nature and explore new places.
- Bond with Family – One of the best parts of the entire adventure is that kids get to spend some quality time with their parents. All round the year kids are always catching up on homework or preparing for the annual school play while parents are busy with their jobs and errands, neither gets to spend quality time with one another but on the cruise, the family comes together and has fun together.
- No Restrictions – There are no timeouts and no restrictions on the cruise. All the activities planned are safe and trained, helpful and experienced staff and planners surround you all the time. Parents feel safe and do not feel the need to restrict their kids from any activity. Kids can let loose their playful side and enjoy themselves in a secure environment.
Homestay is basically a form of lodging where travelers get to live in a person’s home living in the locality to which you are traveling to. They may be free of costs at times or they may be something like a home exchange which has close meaning to student exchanges.
Nowadays living in a hotel is what everyone does. But, does it give you the satisfaction of really going to the place and enjoying it to the fullest? Not really. That is why now people are shifting attention to other options like Homestays.
They give you the comfort of home in a tourist spot.
- You get to have the experience of the local lifestyle.
- What better place to enjoy the local cuisine than at the place of a person living in that area for years.
- It gives you a taste of local culture.
- They save on costs of hotels at times.
- You get to make connections with the local people of different class/ culture within that one stay.
- Staying in a friendly and family kind of environment
Even though the Estate stays are cheaper and gives you a home type of feeling, last minute cancellations on the host part or some other minor problems may be troublesome and difficult to handle during your tour.
While searching for homestays the main aim should not be just finding an accommodation to live in but it should be more of an experience which you get when you stay at a local person’s home. It is an experience worth having in your lifetime. You get to know people, their lifestyle as mentioned above, but above all you get to know the type of people who live in that area. If the place is surrounded by trees, is situated near a forest or is close to places where natural beauty can be seen in the locality then all this makes your stay more magical and amazing.
Tourists always find it difficult to firstly find an accommodation and then find the places to visit in the locality once they do that. Then they end up spending money on guides, maps and whatnot. But if you find an accommodation at a Homestay, then you can have the first hand experience of travelling to local tourist spots from your host. Your host can tell you all about the best place to eat, to shop, to see etc.