- Turkish Delight
• The locals call this Lokum, is something you might have never tried before.
• It is a combination of chopped dates, pistachios, hazelnuts which come in various colors and flavors to suit any taste bud.
- Iskender Kebab
• Do not leave Turkey without trying one of the best and the most popular dish of Turkey – Iskender Kebab.
• It consists of thinly sliced lamb that is served with traditional Turkish bread, which is heavily topped with yogurt and butter.
• Something known as The Turkish Ravioli, can make any pasta-lover go crazy. Surprisingly, Turkey has its own version of Ravioli which is tempting!
• They’re a small handmade dumplings filled with lamb or beef served with creamy yogurt.
• Too sweet, and even more richer is the famous Turkey dessert – Baklava.
• Layers of flaky pastry that is finely chopped with nuts.
• Originated from the Ottoman Empire, this dish is now widely sold on every street of Turkey. It is taste scrumptious.
• You cannot probably leave any Turkish restaurant without being served Mezze.
• It is a small selection of dishes that is served with drink, probably before or after a meal.
• It merely consists of yogurt, herbs, hummus, vine leaves, meatballs, eggplant salad and white cheese. It is nothing, but eye-satisfying and mouth-wateringly delicious.
Firstly, it is always best to prepare before the trip. This should be everyone’s first step to enjoy a hassle-free experience amidst the scenic heritage of the world’s most peaceful country. Due to the inflating amount of tourists every single thing ranging from hotels to flights and transport services gets flooded and so instant bookings become a vague possibility.
Consulting a travel guide and tour operator would be the most effective thing to do because such agencies can help fix accommodations, flight bookings and tour packages at affordable rates. If the traveler pursues his/her journey by pre-booking all the necessities there will be no hindrances in the future.
Such measures are suitable especially during holiday seasons such as Christmas, when millions of tourists flood the entire country to enjoy invigorating moments. It even becomes impossible to get instant bookings for holiday activities like taking a fresh dip in the Blue Lagoon.
One of the best tours for Iceland would be around the Golden Circle. This part of Iceland encompasses volcanic terrain, glaciers, beautiful farmhouses for leisurely stops, an earthquake exhibition center, the Thingvellir National Park and the highly renowned Gulfross Waterfall.
One will have several options to learn about the Icelandic culture and geography, witness nature, venture into thrilling parts such as volcanic craters or perhaps ice-formed caves and altogether obtain spiritual bliss amidst the breath-taking falls.
Other popular destinations include a tour to the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis), which is also a very occasional event and the Southern Coast. The southern Icelandic parts also include popular tourist destinations such as hot water springs and the world famous black beaches (coastal regions shrouded by black sand).
It’s safe to say that one single visit to Iceland is not enough to fulfill a traveler’s wanderlust. The country has so many naturally enriched destinations, adventure-filled spots and a colorful city like Reykjavik that it indeed lures people back again.
The tourism industry has progressively expanded with a significant rise in international visits every year. This in-turn has solved various regional as well as economical issues of the country. The amount of tourists has reached thrice as higher than the native population and is likely to grow even more due to the distinctive features which this beautiful snow-capped country offers.
With pre-booking methods and help from significant operators tourists will have all the comfort they need during the trip. Such agencies suitably arrange mini-bus tours, accommodations and also include extra-tour-breaks for the leisurely delight of visitors. Hence, over-crowded places can be avoided and people can travel in luxury, altogether enjoying the sublimity of the Icelandic heritage without having to go through a scarcity of hotels.